Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My choices for the book challenge

1. Male Point of View  Hole in My LifeHole in My Life
2. ALA Booklist  When You Reach Me (Yearling Newbery)When You Reach Me (Yearling Newbery)
3. Poll Loser I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls)I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls)
4. Mystery The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag: A Flavia de Luce NovelThe Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag: A Flavia de Luce Novel
5. Fantasy FireFire
6. Dystopia Girl in the ArenaGirl in the Arena
7. Printz Winner Ship BreakerShip Breaker
8. New Release Outside In (Harlequin Teen)Outside In (Harlequin Teen)
9. Book in a Series Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)
10. Graphic NovelThe Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)The Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)

11. Author Debut The Singer of All Songs (Chanters of Tremaris Trilogy, Book 1)The Singer of All Songs (Chanters of Tremaris Trilogy, Book 1)


12. Set in a foreign country Alchemy and Meggy SwannAlchemy and Meggy Swann

This should be a lot of fun.  Many are novels I wouldn't have chosen without the challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment