Friday, February 11, 2011

Red Rock Threads is a GREAT store!


Rose of Sharon Aurifil Thread


Recently, I was looking for a specific thread to accompany my Rose of Sharon quilt that I'm going to be making. I looked and looked and found a few in the $90 range. Then I came across Red Rock Threads http://www.redrockthreads.com/ and not only were their prices AMAZING, but their shipping was only $4.00, even to Puerto Rico. I can't stand it when people try and charge us International shipping here when we use the USPS and I have a regular zip code. I think charging extra for Alaska and Hawaii is silly too.  But, I found this company to be SUPER FAST, COURTEOUS and they had GREAT PRICES!
Here's the Aurifil thread I bought. The colors are rich, the thread is smooth and I can't wait to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment